Anchored in Learning: Staton Sails for Excellence
Once you’ve joined the PTO consider making an additional donation or a reoccurring monthly donation to support all that PTO does for Staton by clicking the Donate button.
Sign up today by following the four easy steps provided, remember registration is not complete until you have filled out the Google Form.
Step 1: Pay PTO Membership Fee. $20 (Family) or $5 (Teacher)
Step 2: Complete PTO Membership Form via Google Doc
Step 3: Consider sponsoring or donating additionally. Business/family sponsorships, event sponsorship, spring fling basket sponsorship, and/or anonymous additional donation.
Step 4: Attend PTO meetings when possible, which will be held on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 9:05am.
We look forward to seeing and hearing from you!
Question? Contact Roseanne Fickin at StatonPTOMembership@gmail.com
Staton PTO 2021-22 Membership Drive
The PTO helps to make Staton Elementary School a better school in two ways:
1. We raise money. PTO organizes fundraisers like Pioneer Nights, the Staton raffle, Spring auction, and Staton Strides for Success. Money raised goes toward class size reduction, the Tech Lab, certified tutors to give specialized support to students, classroom materials, and technology upgrades. We work with the Staton staff and teachers to make sure Staton students have the resources and materials they need to succeed above what CCSD provides.
2. We show up for the community and teachers. For our teachers we organize: room parents, teacher appreciation lunches and gifts, and money for teachers to purchase additional classroom supplies! For our community we organize: Boohoo Yahoo Breakfast, Picnic In the Park, Trunk or Treat, Spring Event, VIP Breakfast, Yearbook, etc.— these are all events planned and staffed by PTO volunteers they show gratitude to our teachers and are activities that give the kids a chance to have fun and make some great memories.
We understand that time is a parent’s most precious commodity, so we don’t want to waste yours. Sign up and help support our events and stay informed. We’ll let you know what’s going on and what volunteer time is needed.
Although you aren’t required to attend monthly PTO meetings, everyone is welcome. Our principal and teacher representatives attend and great information is shared. Our meetings will be held the 3rd Thursday of each month at 9:05am.
School Benefits Without PTO With PTO
* Technology Lab / Teacher NO YES
* Garden Installation NO YES
* Class sizes (in various grades) :33 :25
* Certified Tutors to assist
all teachers/students NO YES
* Cash to purchase teacher wish
list items to enhance classroom teaching NO YES
*Teacher enrichment. Bi-monthly
lunches, birthday gifts, teacher
appreciation week celebrations,
year end gift (paper cutters, bbq grill, etc.) NO YES
* Necessary school supplies SOME ALL
* Kinder Kickoff NO YES
*Picnic in the Park NO YES
* Trunk or Treat NO YES
* VIP Breakfast NO YES
* Friday Treat Days/Snack Shack NO YES
* Monthly Pioneer Nights NO YES
* Ugly Sweater Bingo Night NO YES
* Staton Strides for Success NO YES
* Spring Event NO YES
* 5th Grade Celebration SOME ALL