STATON ELEMENTARY REGISTRATION
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Even though our physical office is temporarily closed,
you will be able to register online to attend
Staton Elementary School for the 2020-2021 school year.
Please follow the steps below to register your child(ren) for school. Please note that online registration is now open for all families new to the Clark County School District (CCSD)
AND for all families that currently have a child
that is attending a CCSD school. CCSD requires completion
of online registration and proof of residency for
every student every year. Class placement for the 2020-2021
school year will NOT be mailed if online registration is not completed. Please complete the following steps in order.
RECEIVE YOUR CLASSROOM ASSIGNMENTS BY MAIL
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR STEPS 1-3
1. Go to campus.ccsd.net/campus/portal to complete the online registration. After you login, click on More on the bottom left, then click on Online Registration PARENTS ONLY. You will need your child's student ID number. If you do not have a parent portal account or you cannot remember your password, please email Amy at email@example.com and she will assist you.
If you are new to CCSD, you must have an active personal email account to register. Click HERE to continue with your child's registration.
2. Make sure that you add any new students (this includes PreK students or any other new student that will be attending a CCSD school). Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 30, 2020.
3. Write down the confirmation number when you have completed the online registration.
1. Complete a Google Form for EACH Staton student.
2. Attach to the Google Form a current bill that shows the service address, name and date of service. You can take a picture on your phone and upload the image. Please make sure the image is clear. Utility bills can only be from:
Las Vegas Valley Water District
All utility bills can be obtained from their individual websites.
3. If you are adding a new student, you will need to upload your child's original birth certificate/passport, child's current immunization/shot records and parent driver's license/passport.
Please make sure all images are clear.
For proof of immunizations, you must have records indicating that your child has had, or at least started, this series of immunizations:
5 DPT shots *
4 Polio shots *
2 MMR shots
2 Hepatitis A shots
3 Hepatitis B shots
2 Chickenpox (Varicella) shots or doctor's note with date that your child contracted Chickenpox.
* Note: One dose of DPT and polio must be on or after the child's fourth birthday.
1. You are all done!
2. All classroom assignments will be mailed.
If you have any specific questions regarding registration, please email
Again this year, we will be offering the option to purchase school supplies from the 1st Day School Supply company. 1st Day School Supply has the Staton supply list for the 2020-21 school year and has created packages for every grade level. They have guaranteed competitive prices on the highest quality brands including the germ fighting brands like Purell and Clorox, and if you choose to use this service, they will package all the supplies needed and have them delivered directly to your student at Staton before the school year starts! This eliminates the need for you to shop around to find all the requested school supplies. Again, this is totally optional. Your can make your purchase by clicking on the link above. Purchases can be made through July 1st.